The journal contains only author’s scientific publications. The authors take responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in the articles, as well as for the quality of the translation of the text into other languages. The editorial board is not responsible for incorrect data in the published articles.
Simple rules of articles formalization
- The size font is Times New Roman; the font size is 14.
- The text must be without the forced hyphens.
- Line spacing: 1.5.
- All fields: 2.5.
- Indentation: 1.25.
Structure of the articles
- Article’s title.
- Surname and initials.
- Full name in Russian/English, academic degree, academic rank, position, department, place of work (study), city.
- Abstract: two or three sentences about the essence of the article.
- Abstract in the English language.
- Keywords: basic concepts placed in the article.
- Keywords in the English language.
- The text of the article.
- The list of references.
It is necessary to translate into English these items: name, place of employment, position, academic titles and degrees, abstract, and keywords.
Example of the article’s structure
THEME OF THE ARTICLE
academic degree, academic rank, position, department, place of work (study)
Text of the article…
Making links and the list of references
References in the text are placed in the square brackets [source, page]. The example of reference is below.
Text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text [15, p. 121].
The list of references is formalized in numbered list, indentation is 0.0 cm., protrusion is 0.5 cm.